Call for Papers for
4th International Conference on Psychology and Allied Sciences
Abstracts for individual papers for oral and online paper presentation are invited on any sub-themes of the conference. Abstract should not exceed 300 words with at least 3 keywords . Indicate the form of presentation (Oral/Online). Use 12-poin Times New Roman font for the text with single spacing. All the accepted abstracts for 4th ICPAS will be published in the abstract book. Submit abstract online to www.icpas.in or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitted papers must not have been previously presented or scheduled for presentation, published, and accepted for publication. All the accepted papers and submitted upto 30th August, 2014 shall be published in Indian Journal of Health and Welbeing and IAHRW International Journal of Social Sciences Review. Full papers submitted after this date shall be published (if opted for publication) in the December issue of IJHW and IAHRW IIJSSR. The details about the journals are given on journal page at www.iahrw.com. The format of the format is given below.
The main text of the paper should be in APA style, and note the following points for submitting the paper.
- Submit your full papers in MS WORD format
- Length limit: Full paper should not exceed 5000 words for text, including abstract, diagrams tables and references. The paper should be in APA style.
- The first page should contain in the following order:
- Name of author (s)
- Affiliation (s) and full address of corresponding author including phone and email
- Objectives/Hypotheses of the study
- Participants, Instruments, Procedure, Statistical analysis
- Main text
A committee of experts and scholars will screen all the papers for presentation. Please use this email address to submit your full paper: email@example.com or submit online at www.icpas.in